Are you looking for a fun afternoon bowling that is also for a great cause? From amateurs to experts, everyone is welcomed to join in the 2017 Strikes for Stronger Families Bowl-a-Thon and to help vulnerable families in the Greater Prince William area find stability and self-sufficiency.
2017 Strikes for Stronger Families Bowl-a-Thon
The 2017 Strikes for Stronger Families Bowl-a-thon will be on Saturday, March 11th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at Bowl America located at 900 Mathis Avenue, Manassas, and VA 20110.
Create a Team
If you want to create a team for the bowl-a-thon, you can create a team with up to five people. So, gather up your friends and family to create an amazing bowling team working towards a great cause! Each team needs to raise a minimum of $275, but that is only $55 a person for a team of 5 people and teams get three free games of bowling during the bowl-a-thon, t-shirts for each team member, and free ball and shoe rental for the bowl-a-thon. There will also be prizes awarded in the following categories:
- Top Community Fundraising Team
- Top Corporate Fundraising Team
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- And Raffle Drawings
One of the greatest way that local businesses can support this cause is through sponsorship. There are five levels of sponsorships and each one provides a different amount of support to individuals in need in our community.
- Sweepstakes Event Sponsor – Provides the rent deposit for five SERVE clients and their families, granting them stable housing.
- Perfect Game Sponsor – Provides one year of home visiting services for a child at-risk for poor childhood outcomes.
- Deuce Sponsor – Provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two days for all 92 SERVE shelter residents.
- Clutch Sponsor – Provides emergency shelter to three individuals for one week each.
- Lane Sponsor – Provides one week of food to two families of three.
Donate to the Bowl-a-Thon
Even if you are not able to support the team as a sponsor or create a team for the bowl-a-thon, you can still make a difference for this amazing cause by contributing by way of a donation. Every donation is greatly appreciated and put to great use in the community!